Thursday, February 24, 2011

Alcohol PSA

    In these 2-3 weeks I made a PSA about teenage alcohol abuse. I didn't make the PSA alone, we did it in a group. Plus there was also a group of people who helped us were the SFFS. Three of them came to our classroom.(Kirithi, Ryan, and Masa) The PSA was very new experience for me seems I never did before was very useful for me when I'm, maybe going to do anot her one in the future. The people that are in my group is Aqua, Connor, David, and me.
   My role is to film Connor. Connor was editing and the main character, Aqua and David were making the music together. It took us about 2 weeks to finalize our project plus it took us 2 periods that means taking away our lunch time. I think it was a good experience to do this for a chance and expressing to the world about the problems a lot of teenagers have everyday. Our group thinks alcohol is one of the major problems for a lot of teenagers as well as families, so that was why we choose teenage drinking as our PSA.



 The link to my video=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg48PW8oW2E

1 comment:

  1. I didn't make the PSA alone

    people who helped us from the SFFS

    Three of them came to our...

    ReplyDelete